First introduced in 2010, HousingWire’s Women of Influence award recognizes outstanding women in housing who are moving markets and paving the way for other women around them to do the same.
Last year’s winners were truly outstanding and exemplified what it means to be a leader in both their organizations and their communities. Here are just a few their accomplishments:
- Since Pam Faulkner joined SimpleNexus in February 2019, the company posted quadruple-digit growth and has grown its team to include well over 100 employees as of last year.
- Dana Fortin led Embrace Home Loans to become the first lender in the mortgage industry to use geolocation to target homebuyers when they are most engaged in looking for a home.
- Mortgage banking attorney Christina Jenkins was peer nominated, and accepted, into induction as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation in 2020 – an honor limited to 1% of lawyers licensed to practice in each jurisdiction.
- Risha Kilaru funded more than $329 million in total loan volume, ranking as the fourth top producer at Guaranteed Rate in 2019.
- Annette Lowder was a driving force behind Intercap Lending’s quick rise from less than $50 million in production per year to nearly $2 billion in annual production last year.
Each year we see continue to be blown away by the submissions we see coming in and we can’t wait to see what’s to come for 2021.
The post HousingWire’s 2021 Women of Influence nominations are open! appeared first on HousingWire.